What is the correct spelling for BLOD?
This word (Blod) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BLOD
- blob Look here, lads, here wur a blob. Minus bones you're just a blob, Being framework's their main job. – Them Not-So-Dry Bones by various artists
- bloc Even M. Leygues who had voted for the law of July 1, 1901, as Minister of Public Instruction at the time, declared that the new bill by rejecting the demands of the Sisters en bloc was contrary to that law. In spite of all protests the project was voted and carried by a majority of 285 to 269. Thus eighty-one congregations of women were at a single blow dissolved.
- blond At our table-a big, good-looking blond American.
- blood I had determined to say very little; yet here I had said it all, and I felt the blood in my face.
- blot The mighty One who will blot out the curse!
- blow He was like a man who had received a blow.
- bod For instance the National Planning Division, in a study of 1989 and 1993, estimated that the level of organic material discharged in Colombian water resources is 9,000 BOD per day, of which 4,000 are discharged solely by the agricultural sector.
- bold It is years since I met anyone, careful of his reputation, so bold as to deny that the literary and anecdotic content of a work of visual art, however charming and lively it might be, was mere surplusage.
- clod He whom the plastic hand of God Himself created out of earth Remained a statue and a clod Till spirit infused to life gave birth.
- plod Those who have strong vital impulses can learn restraint and choice; but the people who have no particular impulses and preferences, who just live out of mere impetus and habit, who plod along, doing in a dispirited way just what they find to do, and lapsing into indolence and indifference the moment that prescribed work ceases, those are the spirits that afford the real problem, because they despise activity, and think energy a mere exhibition of fussy diffuseness.
- Bled Then he was in the power of the Montalbon, and she bled him for five years, by which time little Rose had been born.
- blog Affairs Today originally started as a blog operated from a student hall and was chiefly set up as a rival to The Gateway, a newspaper sometimes referred to as the "Student FT".
- BLVD Los Alamitos High School Los Alamitos Army Airfield Los Alamitos Race Course Los Alamitos Circle, the roundabout at the intersection of Pacific Coast Highway and Lakewood Blvd.