What is the correct spelling for BLOEW?
This word (Bloew) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BLOEW
- bale Then specially prepared hoops or metal bands are placed round the bale , and an ingenious and simple system, involving a buckle and two pins, adopted for fastening the bale .
- bellow Pale, with haggard eyes, her body thrown back as if an abyss had opened at her feet, Catharine uttered not a cry, but a hoarse bellow .
- below But below there was a light.
- bile An instance of the former we have in the bile formed by the liver, or the gastric juice formed by the stomach; and of the latter, in the milk.
- billow I felt that I was indeed alone, in the upper wastes of the liquid element, a solitary voyager of the sky, careering onward like the spectral "Ship of the Sea," with no murmur of bubbling billow under the prow, and no gush of whirling ripple beneath the keel.
- bloke The Bloke ses to me, "Ah, that's right, my boy," 'e ses.
- blow The death of Ashby was a terrible blow to the Army of the Valley.
- blower The Fifty-ninth Street safe-blower?
- blown By-the-bye, your hair is rather blown .
- Blew He smiled and blew out the match, just in time.
- Barlow I telephoned Barlow and thanked him for sending the notice to me.
- blows The report spread to the camp of the fight and of the blows that were being struck.
- BL 10. Bl . L. N. A. B. I. J. Lines were engraven on the bowl to measure out the draughts.