What is the correct spelling for BLON?
This word (Blon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BLON
- blob A blob of very moist snow-the forerunner of many-splashed into his eye and blurred his vision.
- bloc To the amazement and scandal of her friends, Evelyn Merritt had not been three months his wife before she had adopted his opinions en bloc , and was carrying them out to their logical ends with a sincerity and devotion quite unknown to her teacher.
- blond There was this girl, a beautiful girl, more wonderful than anything he had ever imagined, with big blue eyes and long blond hair and a figure that made the average pin-up girl look like a man.
- blot There was no blot on her happiness save a sorry wonder what the Camerons would say when they knew.
- blow Let's have one more drink and I'll blow !"
- blown Are his eyes bright enough to find it hair by hair where the wind has blown it, down among the leaves?
- boon It has certainly been a boon to most people.
- blog Lockheimer, who replaced Pichai as head of Android and Chrome OS, responded to this claim with an official Google blog post stating that "While we've been working on ways to bring together the best of both operating systems, theres no plan to phase out Chrome OS [which has] guaranteed auto-updates for five years".
- Lon Be ye goin' to steal the kids tonight, Lon ?