What is the correct spelling for BLONG?
This word (Blong) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BLONG
- along "Well," he returned, "they don't happen along every day. Shafts for shuttles, dipt in gore, Shoot the trembling cords along. Sword, that once a monarch bore, Keep the tissue close and strong. – The Fatal Sisters: An Ode by Thomas Gray
- bang Yo somethin in the street went, bang bang Makin it hard for you to do your thang thang – Careful (Click, Click) by wu-tang clan
- belong I am where you belong, The right kind of wrong, – The Mad Hatter by Unknown Author
- blank In a song without a meaning, your mind starts going blank Send in reinforcements, we need a tank – Angles by MXPX
- blink straight .57 till your face don't blink nowhere to run no time to think – Don't Blink by twista
- bloc On n'en a plus pour l'instant dans le stock On peut t'vendre quelques missiles Vietnamiens avec leurs cibles d'un seul bloc Tu ne veux pas t'emmerder – Rock City by Bernard Lavilliers
- blown Expected also at every moment bridge behind us to be blown up.