What is the correct spelling for BLOOW?
This word (Bloow) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BLOOW
- bellow In one hollow place the siren from the Needles seemed to bellow full in their ears.
- below For a moment he listened as though to the sounds below.
- billow "I have just seen a copy of The Billow," Gillet wrote from Paris.
- billowy The climate is genial and salubrious, the atmosphere invigorating and free from miasma, and the scenery delightful-alternating from green and billowy swells of prairie, varied by cultivation and improvement, to wild and romantic dells and ravines.
- blob It came from the telescope and shone clear on the grid-the segment of star-field with a tiny, cigar-shaped blob.
- bloc Assembly of Pro-Democratic NGOs (unregistered) [Sergey MATSKEVICH]; Belarusian Congress of Democratic Trade Unions [Aleksandr YAROSHUK]; Belarusian Association of Journalists [Zhana LITVINA]; Belarusian Helsinki Committee [Aleh HULAK]; Belarusian Independence Bloc (unregistered) and For Freedom movement [Aleksandr MILINKEVICH]; Belarusian Organization of Working Women [Irina ZHIKHAR]; BPF-Youth [Andrus KRECHKA]; Charter 97 (unregistered) [Andrey SANNIKOV]; Perspektiva small business association [Anatol SHUMCHENKO]; Nasha Vyasna (unregistered) ("Our Spring") human rights center; "Tell the Truth" Movement [Vladimir NEKLYAYEV]; Women's Independent Democratic Movement [Ludmila PETINA]; Young Belarus (Malady Belarus) [Zmitser KASPYAROVICH]; Youth Front (Malady Front) [Zmitser DASHKEVICH]
- blood Had it been in his blood?
- bloody The trail he had been following led him to this bloody spring.
- bloom "Surely," thought Von Bloom, "there must be water there.
- blot There are moments which all mothers know, when they put themselves completely out of sight, when they blot themselves out, as it were.
- Blew She smiled and blew me a kiss.
- blog The reason, according to Andy Rubin in an official Android blog post, was because Honeycomb was rushed for production of the Motorola Xoom, and they did not want third parties creating a "really bad user experience" by attempting to put onto smartphones a version of Android intended for tablets.
- Barlow Georgie Barlow stayed in his mind as "the girl with the mouth," as she frequently did to those who met her even once.
- BL Lam. CREPIDULINA, Bl. Fam. Cristacea, Lam. and Bl. -Descr.