What is the correct spelling for BLOP?
This word (Blop) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BLOP
- blip The long-range screen picked up a blip a few minutes ago.
- blob The violet blob of Atla-Hi on the screen got even brighter in the next few moments. Your movie equal is the Blob Admit the fact You're just a punk rock snob PUNK ROCK SNOB PUNK ROCK SNOB – Babyface (Boo-Hoo-Hoo) by queers
- bloc After the collapse of the Soviet Bloc in 1989-91, Romania was left with an obsolete industrial base and a pattern of industrial capacity wholly unsuited to its needs.
- blot Then the old gentleman spoke and said, "Your blood will blot out your disgrace;" and turning the leaf, he pointed to the "Deaths," and I read, "On the 28th of September, 1862, Harry Clay Mason, aged 21;" and then I woke up.
- blow I confess to you notwithstanding, it was very fair, and dealt its blow with a shining pointed weapon.
- blog Guitarist/singer Davy Rispoli, a frequent touring member, was officially announced to have joined the band along with Jesse in the bands video blog (see Amber Pacific MySpace).