What is the correct spelling for BLOS?
This word (Blos) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BLOS
- blob Over the roofs of the houses, and far below them, they could see the shining water, and the Fort Salisbury, lying like a dark blob on its surface.
- bloc The communist bloc attacked the West for being purveyors of imperialism and racism.
- blot Neither to live together nor to die together could blot out the spiritual limits of friendship.
- blow "Yes, I suppose this is a bit of a blow to you-knowing him so long.
- blog Riverbend is the pseudonymous author of the blog "Baghdad Burning," launched August 17, 2003.
- blots "They lived at this time about three miles from town, in a very pretty country, where I used to pass all my mornings, and many of my evenings too, in a state of happiness that I should have considered perfect, if it were not for two unhappy blots-one, the taste of my betrothed for laughing at her friends; another the diabolical propensity to talk politics of my intended father-in-law-to the former I could submit; but with the latter, submission only made bad worse; for he invariably drew up as I receded, drily observing that with men who had no avowed opinions, it was ill agreeing; or that, with persons who kept their politics as a school-boy does his pocket-money, never to spend, and always ready to change, it was unpleasant to dispute.
- blows The blows were caught on the thick arm of a tan box-coat.
- blocs Coexistence (political party), Czechoslovak and later Slovak political party Peaceful coexistence, Soviet theory regarding relations between the socialist and capitalist blocs, and more generally the coexistence of different states in the international system Coexistence of similar species in similar environments; see coexistence theory Coexistence of multiple national groups within a polity; see plurinationalism COEXISTENCE (exhibition)
- BIOS The "Transparent operation mode" and "User authentication mode" of BitLocker use TPM hardware to detect if there are unauthorized changes to the pre-boot environment, including the BIOS and MBR.
- BLTS BLTS awards two different degrees.
- BLOBS He studded under each lifted strip yellow blobs.
- Blogs Blogs also exist highlighting the experiences of barrel children.
- anterooms There he stood when, having been led down corridors of ivory and through shining anterooms, Mrs. Hastings and Olivia and Antoinette appeared on the threshold of the chamber, followed by Mr. Frothingham.