What is the correct spelling for BLOSSUM?
This word (Blossum) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BLOSSUM
- balsam Though it had just been as white as the napkin under his arm, it now flushed as red as the balsam blossoms in the window, and then paled again.
- bless "Bless the boy," returned the old lady, "he's got the Nichols' head for figgerin'.
- bliss 50 Upon their passive swell the Spirit leaned, And, for the varied bliss that pressed around, Used not the glorious privilege Of virtue and of wisdom.
- bloom It was like a great Flame of the Forest tree in full bloom.
- blossom Mistrust To-morrow, catch the blossom of To-day.
- Blossomed "No," she confessed softly; and she blushed and thought of the life that had blossomed late in her, blossomed into spring and summer, the life of which nobody knew.
- blossoms The maid who fastened the flowers on her bosom could feel her mistress's heart beating under her hand, and the lotos-blossoms which drooped from her shoulder rose and fell as though they were already rocking on the waves of the Nile.