What is the correct spelling for BLUDGER?
This word (Bludger) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BLUDGER
- badger "So you're going over to-morrow," said Mr. Badger .
- balder "Say to her that we've won the great prize in the lottery," replied Balder smiling, as he put the thaler into the pocket of the boy's rough coat.
- bladder Have you a stone in your bladder ? Cerebral pieces of gray matter Soup bowl--an unspent bladder – Long-Pig Chef And The Hairless Goat by Cattle Decapitation
- blade The Castilian fell on his knees, for the Brescian blade had pierced his lungs. Impatient of his flight delayed, Here loud his raven charger neighed - Down glanced that hand and, and grasped his blade; That sound had burst his waking dream, – Giaour, The by george gordon, lord byron
- bleeder Bleed or spill (audio), when audio from one source is picked up by a microphone intended for a different source Bleed, the presence of surface water on concrete Bleed air, compressed air taken from gas turbine compressor stages Bleeder, baseball term for a weakly hit ground ball that goes for a base hit Bleeding (computer graphics), a computer graphics term for when a graphic object passes through another in an unwanted manner Bleeding or capillary action, the ability of a substance (such as blood, ink, or water) to flow in narrow spaces without the assistance of, and in opposition to external forces like gravity Bleeding, purging air from a radiator, brake line, fuel line, etc.
- boulder And the Maid went from me, over to where she had put the cup of the water, and the tablets; and I to make to rise, that I look that the boulder did be safe untouched in the mouth of the cave.
- bulge Ferdinand Frog's eyes seemed to bulge further out of his head than ever.
- ledger Any old ledger would settle the point on which she was not quite sure.
- lodger Fresh attentions to the lodger .
- BLDG Secretary: L. K. Carpenter, Du Pont Bldg ., Wilmington.
137 words made from the letters BLUDGER
3 letter words made from BLUDGER:bed, beg, bel, bud, bug, bur, deb, dle, dre, dub, due, dug, eld, erg, geb, gel, gur, led, leg, ler, leu, lug, reb, red, rub, rue, rug, urd, url.
4 letter words made from BLUDGER:bedu, begu, belu, berg, beru, beur, bleg, bleu, blue, blur, breu, brue, brug, brul, bude, bure, burg, burl, degr, delu, deru, deul, dreg, drub, drug, dube, duel, dule, ebru, ebur, edur, eglu, gdel, gedr, geld, gelu, geul, gleb, glub, glue, grub, grue, gude, guld, gure, leud, leur, lger, lube, lude, luer, luge, lure, reub, reul, rube, rubl, rude, ruge, rule, ugle, uleb, urde, urge.
5 letter words made from BLUDGER:begur, belur, bergl, blude, bluer, bruel, bruge, brule, budel, buder, budge, bugel, buger, bugle, bulge, burde, burge, debug, durel, durge, gebru, gebur, glued, greul, grube, grued, gruel, guder, guled, guler, gurel, lubed, luder, luged, luger, regul, rubel, ruble, rudel, rudge, rugel, ruled, ulger, urgel.