What is the correct spelling for BLUNDE?
This word (Blunde) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BLUNDE
- blade He took it out and opened the largest blade. While Summer, with a matron grace, Retreats to Dryburgh's cooling shade, Yet oft, delighted, stops to trace The progress of the spiky blade. – Address To The Shade Of Thomson by Robert Burns
- bland Her bland and affectionate greeting restored us all to tranquillity. Torch the finger-prints painting a violence portrait on spinal wings. I buried my child of eight inch fingers neck deep in the hungry quicksand. I buried my bride of pineapple skin where generic sunsets sparkle so bland. – Burn, Piano Island, Burn by Blood Brothers
- blended Thousands of colors were blended before my rapt gaze.
- blunted She mellowed with her great sorrow instead of becoming blunted by it or withering under it.
- Belinda "Surely you can trust me with your address," he urged her, "after all that has passed between us, Belinda Mary-after all the years we have known one another."
- blunders He made many blunders, and last threw down the book with an oath, common in this country but certainly not fit for drawing room society.
- blunts He did not love me-that was an utter impossibility; but time so blunts the edge of all things, that even the nurse became reconciled to me, and my father could scarcely do less than a stranger.