What is the correct spelling for BLY?
This word (Bly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BLY
- ably The sight was at once pleasing and encouraging, because there could be no doubt that such a force, ably commanded, would carry everything before it.
- bay The weak Duke had just made up his mind to act according to his cunning servant's suggestion, when a she-wolf started from a cover some way beyond where the boar had been finally brought to bay.
- bey He said, "Let's get moving, Bey.
- boy Dear old boy-I'm all right."
- buy 8001. Where do you buy your meal?
- by 16,397. Was that by a merchant in Lerwick?
- fly To-night he would not fly from the sound of the girls' voices.
- ply From time to time he had been out to ply his telescope upon the fleet and upon the army.
- sly You are as sly as all the rest!
- BL 536. Prinia hodgsoni, Bl.