What is the correct spelling for BND?
This word (Bnd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BND
- bad Rebecca she seemed to think that you felt kind of bad , may be, because Maria wouldn't speak to you when she first got off the cars yesterday, and I don't say she done exactly right, myself.
- band And the soldiers presented, and the band played a slow march and moved off in front of the coffin, between the two lines of soldiers. And I am in a band Yes, yes, yes, I understand – Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! by barenaked ladies
- bed They'll all be in bed if we don't hurry. "A sailor's wife I knew a widow's cares, Yet two sweet little ones partook my bed; Hope cheered my dreams, and to my daily prayers Our heavenly Father granted each day's bread; – Guilt and Sorrow by William Wordsworth
- bend Sinnet's face was turned toward Juniper Bend , and the eyes were fixed, as it were, on a still more distant object-a dark, brooding, inscrutable look. Who said family don't bend We stay silent till the end. – Family Business by the fugees
- bid I've bid 'im good-by."
- bind Have one, said the tinker; but wit was away, When the bet was to bind him he'd nothing to pay.
- And And if it were?