What is the correct spelling for BNEEDS?
This word (Bneeds) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BNEEDS
- beads Sweat formed beads on his forehead, but he moved without hesitation.
- bends In the center of the picture, disclosing its bends and reaches, Ausable river flowed on its way to Lake Champlain.
- bounds We have seen that it was once within the bounds of possibility that he would have become a professional singer.
- needs Maybe he needs her as well.
- Beds Rows of narrow beds are there, and on one I see Tomkins-dying.
- Beets The boats hoisted up on the quarters, and the guys of the davits, to which they were suspended, formed the kitchen-gardens, from which the passengers were to be supplied, and were loaded with bags containing onions, potatoes, turnips, carrots, beets, and cabbages, the latter, in their full round proportions, hanging in a row upon the guys, like strings of heads, which had been demanded in the wrath or the caprice of some despot of Mahomet's creed.
- Breads Such breads require a little longer baking and a little lower temperature than wheat breads.
- bonds I do not give you the bonds .
- binds For a very bulky pack it is excellent in that it binds in so many places.
- blends Truth blends with every occupation.
- bands There are four straight bands -one for each point of the compass: one fastened to the upper surface of the eye to roll it upward; another to the lower to roll it downward; another to the outer to roll it outward; and another to the inner side to roll it inward for near vision.
- bents Physicians had been consulted, who advised that the children should be allowed to follow their own bents , for fear of injury to their constitutions.
- bonnets In fact, no one had made any change in their costumes, except to lay off bonnets , wraps and gloves.
- binders You want me to send him all the men and binders I can spare?
- breeds It is a cruel, brutal kind of device at best, and fortunately for the cat tribe has almost vanished from the northern woods, except in the far Northwest, where the half-breeds still use it for lynx successfully.
- benders Instead, I served two Piccadilly Benders from the right-hand court and two Westminster Welts from the left-hand.
- bipeds Ladies and bipeds in trousers!
- kneads Therefore it is considered that Sam Patch Shall never be forgot in prose or rhyme; His name shall be a portion in the batch Of the heroic dough, which baking Time Kneads for consuming ages-and the chime Of Fame's old bells, long as they truly ring, Shall tell of him; he dived for the sublime, And found it.
- banters To suppress this, laws, Acts of Parliament, and proclamations are baubles and banters , the laughter of the lewd party, and never had, as I could perceive, any influence upon the practice; nor are any of our magistrates fond or forward of putting them in execution.
- bleeds In the cases of some standing the organ has become inflamed and gorged with blood until it is as large as a bushel basket, its surface has a dark-red, bloodlike hue, and tears and bleeds on the slightest touch.
55 words made from the letters BNEEDS
3 letter words made from BNEEDS:bed, bee, ben, bns, bse, deb, den, des, ebn, end, ene, ese, nbe, neb, nee, sbe, sdb, see, sen.
4 letter words made from BNEEDS:bede, beed, bend, debe, debs, deeb, ebed, eden, ende, ends, nebe, need, sebe, sede, seed, seen, send, sene.
5 letter words made from BNEEDS:beens, bende, bends, benes, bense, bndes, deben, debes, deens, deneb, denes, dense, ebden, ebsen, edens, esben, needs, seend.