What is the correct spelling for BOAD?
This word (Boad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BOAD
- bad But as I did not find water, and had a long run to make before I was assured of getting any, and being in want of refreshments, I declined the search; as a small delay might have been attended with bad consequences to the crew, many of them beginning to be more or less affected with the scurvy.
- bead Fracasse observed, with some surprise, that Hugo's hand was steady as he carefully drew a bead.
- boa He gurgled something about boa-constrictors and rabbits and gave a short, loud laugh.
- boar "This very morning you used it to give the last thrust to the wild boar, that I had mortally wounded.
- board How much are you to get for my board, Mr. Tucker?
- boat Alors I come to Marseilles and I catch a boat to Mombassa.
- Boas John R. Hawkins Henry C. King S. W. Rutherford William E. Dodd Carter G. Woodson E. A. Hooton Julius Rosenwald Bishop John Hurst James H. Dillard Alexander L. Jackson Bishop R. A. Carter Bishop R. E. Jones Robert R. Church Clement Richardson Franz Boas Robert C. Woods Carl Russell Fish