What is the correct spelling for BOAK?
This word (Boak) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BOAK
- beak Within three days he returned, carrying in his beak two small bottles, one full of the Water of Death, the other of the Water of Life.
- boa My son, my boa , my only one now; I have lost all-everything-wife, sons, home; all swept away, nothing left to my old age but you.
- boar Sarnax chose a couple more boar rifles.
- boat We are all in the same boat .
- bock In December 1939 Beckers division was re-assigned and became a part of Army Group B under command of Generalfeldmarshall Fedor von Bock , in preparation for Fall Gelb.
- Boas SPEAKERS: DR. W. J. MCGEE, President American Anthropological Association, Washington, D. C. PROFESSOR FRANZ BOAS, Columbia University.