What is the correct spelling for BOCANY?
This word (Bocany) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BOCANY
- baccy So give me a fill of baccy from your pipe, and we'll have a cup of coffee together.
- bacon The King professed to regard this case as even worse than the former, because Bacon had acknowledged his guilt, while Cranfield denied all guilt. I'd bring home the bacon Public thought says men should try and be tame Stirred but not shaken I say "baseball" then you start to cry – Wizard Needs Food, Badly by Five Iron Frenzy
- balcony If Plummer was looking for air, it meant that he was going to come out on the balcony .
- ban But the rebel calmly burnt the papal bull and from the imperial ban he was protected by the elector of Saxony.
- bane The bane of organised labour in the past has too often been the unscrupulous, the self-seeking, or the bull-headed labour leader.
- bang There was a bang on the door and a moment later a knocking on the window of the room, and then a woman's fate was pressed against the glass.
- bank Tell him to start a bank account with it."
- beacon The great thing was for Limbert to bring out his next book, which was just what his delightful engagement with the Beacon would give him leisure and liberty to do.
- bean We'd bet every bean on that race, not seein' how we could lose.
- beckon France lay very much in our path, our path to almost everything that could beckon us forth from our base-and there were very few things in the world or places on the globe that didn't so beckon us; according to which she helped us along on our expansive course a good deal more, doubtless, than either she or we always knew.
- benny It was then, I reckon, she settled the captain for good; and, when he picked up and was able to walk about camp, leaning pretty heavy on her arm, she called him "George" and "My boy"-like that-and you might have taken him for Benny and she his Ma.
- bock At the end of its first year, Agassiz launched a Bock Beer, made with orange peel and Manitoba honey in a limited edition six pack that sold out in hours.
- bogey Moreover, Jimmie, swore there was something "bogey" about the boy's intermittent knowledge of English.
- boggy For fourteen hours the troops had groped their way along the boggy roads: and they had marched but one-and-twenty miles.
- boleyn Jane Seymour, waiting maid on the Queen, attracted him, and Anne Boleyn was forced to the block to make room for her successor.
- bone The flesh was shorn from the bone .
- Began Then Hyacinthe began to laugh.
- Becky And now very likely Becky will bear it beautifully, and so, without knowing it, she will be teaching Tiza to be patient, and it will do Tiza good to have to help Becky and take care of her for a bit, instead of letting Becky always look after her and get her out of scrapes."
- BANI The production of coins ceased in 1914, recommencing in 1921 with aluminium 25 and 50 bani pieces.
53 words made from the letters BOCANY
3 letter words made from BOCANY:abc, abo, aby, any, ban, bay, boa, boy, cab, can, cay, cob, con, coy, nab, nay, nob, oca, yob, yon.
4 letter words made from BOCANY:ancy, ayob, ayon, bayo, bony, boya, cony, coya, cyan, cybo, cyon, naby, noya, nyco, onay, onca, oncb, yabo, yano, yoan, yoba.
5 letter words made from BOCANY:bacon, banyo, bayno, boyan, canoy, cayon, cyano, yacob, yacon, yanbo, yanco.
6 letter words made from BOCANY:bacony.