What is the correct spelling for BOCOMING?
This word (Bocoming) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BOCOMING
- becoming At midnight, the number of guests was already so great that it was becoming very difficult to pass from one room into another.
- blooming They found their beds made up and their clothes kept clean, gardens planted with blooming flowers, and much hard work done for them.
- booking The week before, when I had gone up to London to carry out various commissions, including the booking of a berth for Mr. George Harris, I had drawn a thousand pounds for Manderson from his bankers; and all, at his request, in notes of small amounts.
- booming No, a good dinner and then, at the end, quite conversational; "You know, your books don't get one half the booming they deserve.
- coming "They say," he thought, "that Cornishmen always know when a disaster's coming.