What is the correct spelling for BODDICE?
This word (Boddice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BODDICE
- dice Then the dice passed.
- Boadicea There's St. Albans-with the old Norman abbey church of Roman bricks sitting high on the hill above the land on which Boadicea and her warriors held the legions at bay."
- bodices I beheld tall, stately caps, and trim bodices , according to fashions which have been handed down from mother to daughter for centuries, the exact counterparts of those worn in the time of the Conqueror; and which surprised me by their faithful resemblance to those which I had seen in the old pictures of Froissart's Chronicles, and in the paintings of illuminated manuscripts.
- biddies Have, for hundreds of years; always will, as long as a bunch of fat, old, ugly biddies , male and female, who nobody wants that way are viciously resentful that they can't have what somebody else is enjoying.
- baddies Fireball: Bullet always included weekly stories about Fireball getting into various scrapes, going on dangerous missions, saving the world and generally kicking the backsides of the baddies - he was always able to maintain a sense of humour throughout the