What is the correct spelling for BOEO5TIA?
This word (Boeo5Tia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BOEO5TIA
- bad Take that Jean Valjean we were talking about the other day, who changed right-about-face, and became just as fine a man as he was bad before.
- body Sometimes the offender was whipped on the bare shoulders with a thick rod; others had to lie prostrate in the doorway of the church at each hour, so that the monks passed over his body on entering or going out.
- boeotia 6. Next day, crossing the mountain barrier of Achaea Phthiotis, his march lay through friendly territory for the rest of the way as far as the frontiers of Boeotia .
- both It was always a trying task to both teacher and scholar, for Enna was very wilful, and her teacher's patience by no means inexhaustible.
- but But I kept my temper.