What is the correct spelling for BOEOT9A?
This word (Boeot9A) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BOEOT9A
- bad But, see here, Hugh, you were speaking just now about a chap built like Nick turning over a new leaf, and making himself respected in the community in spite of the bad name he's always had.
- body One day he went to the well, removed the rope from the bucket and bound it tightly around his body underneath his clothes.
- boeotia And this is what Agesilaus was much blamed for, a long time after; it being thought, that, by his continual incursions into Boeotia , he made the Thebans a match for the Lacedaemonians; and therefore Antalcidas, seeing him wounded one day, said to him, that he was very well paid for taking such pains to make the Thebans good soldiers, whether they would or no.
- both Both arms went around his neck.
- but Still, I don't know but it's just as well.