What is the correct spelling for BOEOTOIA?
This word (Boeotoia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BOEOTOIA
- bad He has had a bad name, it is true; but somehow I seemed to feel that there were elements of great good in him, if only he could be brought to book, and made to change his ways of life.
- body The Chapter then came into existence, which was a representative body , composed of the heads of the different houses and ordinary monks regularly appointed as delegates.
- boeotia She is there in prehistoric Crete with her two lions; with the same lions orientalized in Olympia and Ephesus; in Sparta with her great marsh birds; in Boeotia with her horse.
- both "It will be a very pleasant half-hour to both of us, I hope," replied Rose, opening her Bible.
- but "Yes, sir, but -Father, I can't go back to that school," I choked.