What is the correct spelling for BOER?
This word (Boer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BOER
- beer Great is the power of beer .
- bier In Europe each man raises his hat as he passes a bier , or if a hearse carrying a dead body passes him.
- boar We have incidentally mentioned the wild boar , to hunt which is a sport that has brought nearly as many Englishmen to Ceylon as has that generally more attractive and much larger game, the wild elephant.
- boer "Reminds me of our howitzer shells in the Boer War; they used to let off a lot of stuff that turned yellow.
- bohr Then there's the job of finding out where Bohr came from, and how much of a menace his planet or system or whatever it is, will be."
- boor The boor kept his room for three days, and as my mistress did not come to the theatre I had not the pleasure of seeing her.
- bore What am I to the mother who bore me?
- borer One example of serious damage and loss was reported in which white pine staves for paint buckets and other small wooden vessels, which had been sawed from small logs, and the bark left on the edges, were attacked by a round-headed borer , the adults having deposited their eggs in the bark after the stock was sawn and piled.
- bower In one small bower I saw a child's perambulator, where two wax dolls sat staring up at the abandoned house.
- boxer Maeterlinck is a boxer who needs some beating.
- doer "Not idly is it written: 'Destiny has four feet, eight hands and sixteen eyes: how then shall the ill-doer with only two of each hope to escape?
- goer The man was not one of our church, nor in fact, was he a church-goer at all, but he listened attentively to the tale of the fifty-seven cents and simply said he was quite ready to go ahead and sell us that piece of land for ten thousand dollars, taking-and the unexpectedness of this deeply touched me taking a first payment of just fifty-seven cents and letting the entire balance stand on a five-per-cent.
- o'er Though o'er thy fall they laugh secure, Their triumph cannot long endure, Let not thy courage fail thee.
- Boyer The Turkish flags were entrusted by Berthier to the Adjutant-Commandant Boyer , who conducted a convoy of sick and wounded to Egypt.
- Boers The passionate anti-English feeling, and the dogged refusal to consider reforms, which had characterized the extreme party among the Boers , were intensified.