What is the correct spelling for BOERDS?
This word (Boerds) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BOERDS
- beads Pocahontas forgot her dignity at the sight of them and clapped her hands in delight as Smith threw over her head a long chain of white and blue beads .
- bends The sea broke heavily from the weather bow, and the water roared white under the lee bends and spread astern in a broad wake of foam.
- board "Why, remain on board of course," I answered.
- boards The ajutant threw himself back in his chair, tipped it, his heels grinding the boards , and grunted.
- boreas Lord Boreas was her guardian.
- Bets A buzz went round the amphitheatre as bets were made on the result.
- Beds Dew upon the lily lawn, Dew upon the garden beds; Daintly from all the leaves Pop the little primrose heads. – A Fine Day by Katherine Mansfield
- Beers And he bought me like 14 beers And he told me that he was from Ireland So I lived with him 10 years – Ireland by Unknown Author
- bonds When I went to see him about the bonds , he wouldn't have nothin' to do with them.
- bids Because my heart bids me.
- birds Madge would have stopped this horrible din, which indeed scared away the birds to right and left, but Madelon only laughed and said she liked it.
- bores Neither did he split upon the opposite rock of "promising young men," who stick to "the business of the house" like leeches, and quibble on details; in return for which labour they are generally voted bores , who can never do anything remarkable.
- bards Lord Byron, in "English Bards , etc."
- boors Martin had, from time to time, sent some of his soldiers into the place, disguised as boors from the neighbourhood, and carrying bags of that article.
- BOARS The fact that I have killed some thirty-four wild boars with it shows that it is not to be despised as a weapon.
- beards They wore yellowish beards and black faces and black ends to their tails, which they carry high with a droop at the end.
- bowers The men mostly stretched on the ground surrounded by their dogs, while the women were squatting outside their leafy bowers .
- Boers He could get another horse from the Boers on the Transvaal border, but not another gun.
- borers Think of the stillness that falls upon the myriad wood-borers in the dry trees and stumps in the forest as the chill of autumn comes on.
83 words made from the letters BOERDS
3 letter words made from BOERDS:bed, bod, bos, bse, deb, des, doe, dos, dre, edo, eos, esr, ode, oed, orb, ore, reb, red, res, rob, rod, roe, sbe, sdb, sob, sod.
4 letter words made from BOERDS:beor, bode, boer, bore, bose, brdo, debo, debs, deor, dero, doer, dosb, dose, drob, ebro, eros, oder, orbe, orbs, oser, rbos, rebo, redo, robe, robs, rods, rose, sbor, seor, serb, sorb, sore.
5 letter words made from BOERDS:boder, bodes, borde, bords, bored, bores, borse, boser, bredo, breds, brode, brods, dober, dobre, dorbs, dores, erdos, redos, resod, robed, robes, rosed, sober, sobre, sored.