What is the correct spelling for BOIAL?
This word (Boial) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BOIAL
- baal With perfect justice Stier remarks: "Notwithstanding the connection with, and allusion to, the circumstances of that time, the word of the Prophet is to be understood in a general, spiritual way, as a melancholy, bitter lamentation over the general misery, and man's deep-rooted perverseness in running with effort and exertion, after that which is pernicious to the soul, and in serving some Baal better than Jehovah."
- bail He has made arrangements with a party to go my bail, provided I will advance a considerable sum as security. Our bodies all achin' and racked with pain, now listen! Lift that bar, you'd better, tote that bail, And if ya' get a little drunk, You'll land in jail. – Ol' Man River by Jeff Beck
- bale From this point she looked over a grassy slope, towards the trees which shadowed Bale Water.
- bali But in the transmigration areas outside Bali Island, the Balinese language is extensively used and believed to play an important role in the survival of the language.
- ball Williams caught the ball on the thirty-yard line.
- bawl They cluster around the fallen ones, sniff at the warm blood, bawl aloud in wonderment, and do everything but run away.
- bile We know that certain medicines or poisons, worms, and even corrupted bile, or other humours, by disagreeably affecting the nerves of the stomach, produce an oppression about the breast, wild imaginations, frightful dreams, raving, and insensibility; and there is no doubt that low spirits, melancholy, and disturbed sleep, often proceed from a disordered state of the stomach.
- bill Bill glanced from one to the other.
- Bela Somewhere out upon it Bela was paddling, he thought, if she had not already reached home.
- BIA In addition, the tribe is served by the BIA Rosebud Agency, Todd County School District, Saint Francis Indian School, Saint Josephs Indian School in Chamberlain, South Dakota; and the Rosebud Indian Health Service Hospital.