What is the correct spelling for BOMMER?
This word (Bommer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BOMMER
- bloomer A Slayer made slays, part of a weaver's loom, and a Bloomer worked in a bloom-smithy, from Anglo-Sax.
- boer It is recorded that the hymn was also sung at the opening of the magnificent Cathedral of Cologne, August 14, 1880, as well as at the laying of the cornerstone of the Parliament building in Berlin, June 9, 1884. It has also achieved great popularity in England, where it was sung as a Te Deum in nearly all churches and chapels at the close of the Boer War in 1902. Rinkart's life was a tragic one.
- bomb "The Lord's our shepherd," says the psalm But just in case, we better get a bomb – Who's Next by Tom Lehrer
- boom The boom was so high, and everything so ripe, that we saw that it would be a mistake not to strike now, right away, without waiting any longer.
- boomer The Boomer Report concentrates on the habits of the "the baby-boom generation."
- bower As soon as they started, Beric gave orders to Philo to go on with all speed to the camp, and to tell Boduoc of the coming of Aemilia, and bid him order the men at once to prepare a bower at some short distance from their camp.