What is the correct spelling for BOOSIE?
This word (Boosie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BOOSIE
- base The water is forty feet deep at the base of this precipice, which is washed by the waves. She a petty case up inna the one slap race An ye dunn know already sey ye control the base – Fit & Legit by Sean Paul
- boise Scarcely conscious of what he was doing in the frenzy of rage that consumed him, Wallie whipped his little pearl-handled pistol from his breeches pocket and as Boise Bill opened his mouth in an exclamation of astonishment, Wallie shoved it down his throat, yelling shrilly that if he moved an eye-lash he would pull the trigger!
- boogie Later, he is told by Lock, Shock, and Barrel that Jack is in over his head and alive, and comes to retrieve him and Sally after Oogie Boogie has been defeated. And if you wanna boogie Now that's the place to be. – Jet Lag by Nazareth
- bookie Treva Gene "Bookie" Bolin (born June 17, 1940) is a former American football offensive lineman who played professional in the National Football League (NFL) from 1962 through 1969.
- boost While the "laughing gas" method of obstetric anesthesia did not gain notoriety and publicity from being exploited in magazines and other lay publications, it did get its initial boost in a very unique and unusual manner.
- Boas "And as for boas, if that was a boa, how on earth did it come there!" continued Castizo.
- Bessie Having slammed the door upon her, Bessie cried in a trembling voice: 'Oh, if only Sam had been here!
- BIOS Sanford and editor Patrick McCray discussed reviving the Carnal Comics name to do porn star bios, but the idea was abandoned when it became clear that making deals with the stars themselves would be too great a challenge and Revolutionary Comics was already putting out upwards of a half dozen comics per month.
- bookies Milk + Bookies was founded in 2004 by Meredith Alexander, a Los Angeles-based mother of two.
- boogies They resemble the Skeletons in Oogie Boogies lair.