What is the correct spelling for BOOSK?
This word (Boosk) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BOOSK
- bask Nero has many freedmen about him, and though some of these provoke derision by vying with the wealthiest, this I know would never be done by you, even did you bask in the favour of Nero.
- bock The "Bon Bock ", as we have seen, at once challenges comparison with Hals.
- book 8820. How do you keep your goods account book ?
- boost My aim here is not to deny that Mr. Peary reached the Pole near enough for all practical purposes, but to show how men sacrificed their word of honor to boost Mr. Peary and to discredit me.
- bose "It happened that Bose had been taking a nap that morning in the garden, and did not awake in time to accompany his master to church.
- bosom Jenieve loved the plant, and often stuck a piece of it in her bosom .
- boss "I know my boss ," returned Lee with a laugh.
- brook We now bear rather west, nearly in a straight line for three miles, to Shirland brook , with Edgbaston on the left.
- Boas Blazing fires were lighted to keep jaguars, pumas, and boas at a distance.
- Busk Ye may either be a nominative case governing the verb busk, or an accusative case governed by it.
- bows The detective accepted his refusal with one of the awkward bows .
- books There are very few pass-books.
- boys It is always so with boys .
- bogs They all leaped down from their horses, and instantly every horse turned into a green rush, such as grows beside the bogs .
- boors Society will never tolerate one who is familiar with boors .
- BIOS It is formed from two Greek words, "bios," meaning life, and "graphein," meaning to write: life-writing.
- BOOS A scattering of boos and catcalls started.