What is the correct spelling for BOOSY?
This word (Boosy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BOOSY
- boise Boise, he's the best runnin' horse in the valley-and that's why he won't run next Sunday, ner no other Sunday till somebuddy brings in a strange horse to put agin him.
- booby Get up, you great booby!
- boost Now boost me on your shoulders, Hjalmar.
- booty I answered instantly, "Certainly; I should like to see this wonderful booty.
- booze All booze fighters seem to be attracted by whatever comes directly under their eyes for the moment and forget what they had been proposing to do.
- boozy And I plainly saw my two coureurs-de-bois, boozy as owls, a-bussing the landlord's greasy wench while mine host pummelled them lustily, foot and fist.
- bose It almost broke her heart to think that on the morrow Bose might have to be whipped.
- boss I never got you on that deal boss.
- bossy Such lines as "Came a great owl with yellow sulphurous eyes," and "Vermilion-finned with eyes of bossy gold" might have been taken straight out of "Lamia," so truly has he caught the spirit of his master.
- busy "Oh, it's good to see it all-to see all the busy work going on.
- Boas Edited by Franz Boas.
- bows While bows were being exchanged the lady quite recovered her self-possession.
- buoys Seen either o' the buoys?"
- boys I can't tell you why, boys.
- boors She will contrast Roxmouth with the rural boors, and as a mere matter of good taste, she will acknowledge his superiority.
- BIOS The list of known CD-ROM BIOS revisions are: v1.