What is the correct spelling for BOOYS?
This word (Booys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BOOYS
- booze You've got to keep him straight and keep him away from the booze .
- boozy He wouldn't for the world do anything to shock you, would He, Boozy dear?
- boss "Say," he came back, "for gosh' sake cut out this me-the-boss stuff.
- bossy You bossy -man, Big Jim.
- Bays The nave of Norham is of five bays.
- Boas I have seen many boas of ordinary size, such as are found in our European collections.
- Boots A block or so distant we saw a mass of people, and something warned me-my heart sank into my boots.
- bows Yes, I said, as we came away, I'm a very peculiar, particular old lady, my dear; and I can't have tall gentlemen making bows to you when you are in my charge.
- books Hay's books , how do you settle it?
- buys Money will buy things, but it no longer buys power, the right to rule other men; it no longer buys men's admiration.
- boons Oh, let his true love atone my sin; or, if it may not be, then give me death, the last and most blessed of thy boons !
- buoys These are tied to buoys , so the fishermen may come back later and get them."
- boys The boys will be glad to see you.
- booms "Moffitt had hauled up the courses and squared the main yard, as much to make a diversion as anything else, although the men thought it was to keep old Sadler from boarding us; and as they rushed up on deck they filled the booms ; lee rigging, hammock-netting and every available spot from which a sight of the old fellow could be had.
- boors Before the South should submit to the dictation or reproof of Northern boors and fanatics, I would take a musket myself and die in the trenches.
- BIOS On IBM PC-compatible computers, the bootstrapping firmware (contained within the ROM BIOS ) loads and executes the master boot record.
- BOARS Howbeit, Thrasillus was not sufficed to see him thus wounded, but when he desired his friendly help, he thrust Lepolemus through the right thigh with his speare, the more because he thought the wound of the speare would be taken for a wound of the Boars teeth, then he killed the beast likewise, And when he was thus miserably slaine, every one of us came out of our holes, and went towards our slaine master.
- Boers Such had been, such were sure to be, the tactics of the Boers .