What is the correct spelling for BOTIQUE?
This word (Botique) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BOTIQUE
- baroque fantastic, a. fanciful, imaginary; unreal, phantasmal, spectral, illusive; whimsical, capricious, erratic; grotesque, irregular, odd, rococo, baroque , bizarre.
- barque Venturesome for this reason, that, though rigged as a steam barque , she was but little over four hundred tons register.
- basque As soon as Basque appeared, he said, "The king wishes to see monsieur le comte."
- batik Batik Banten employs bright pastel colours and represents a revival of a lost art from the Sultanate of Banten, rediscovered through archaeological work during 2002–2004.
- betide That's right, brothers, and woe betide any hand that touches her.
- bisque The first firing is called the biscuit firing (or "bisque firing"), and the second the glaze or glost firing.
- bodice And what a neat little bodice my Susy is wearing!
- bogie The locomotive of the Great Northern has a leading four-wheeled bogie , which considerably increases the steadiness of the engine, and counterbalances the disturbing effect of outside cylinders.
- bot Bot quhatkyn dred that evir he had, 675 Fayr contenance to thaim he maid.
- bottle Is that terrible claim in a bottle , and do people drink it out?
- bouquet A bouquet was presented to her from the members.
- boutique ranked the top 15 Israeli boutique bakeries and "Saidels Bakery".
- braque LAmour braque (Mad love) is a 1985 French romantic drama film directed by Andrzej Zulawski and starring Sophie Marceau, Francis Huster, and Tchéky Karyo.
- fatigue An hour later I reached my lodgings, sore with fatigue , and half-dead for want of sleep.
- toque Her hair, pushed forward by the toque , was so colourless a brown that it looked like thick shadow.
- torque As the torque varies the mean should be used.
- Betake Betake yourselves to no external refuge.
- boutiques In early 2007, Barker began to work on hip-hop remixes and production techniques for many artists, preparing some loops and beats for Juelz Santana and looking to open two new boutiques , one in Los Angeles name Fast Life and one in Venice Beach by the name of Rogue Status.
61 words made from the letters BOTIQUE
4 letter words made from BOTIQUE:beit, beot, bite, boet, boie, boit, boti, boue, bout, buto, equi, etui, euoi, iboe, ibot, obit, qube, qubo, quit, quoi, qutb, tibe, tieu, tobu, toei, toub, touq, tube, tubo, tuoi, tuqi.
3 letter words made from BOTIQUE:bet, bit, bot, but, iou, obi, oui, out, tie, tiu, toe, tub, ute.
5 letter words made from BOTIQUE:betio, bitou, boite, bouet, bouie, buteo, oubit, outie, qotbi, quiet, quite, quito, quoit, quote, toque, toqui, utebo.