What is the correct spelling for BOTO'S?
This word (Boto's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BOTO'S
- bats Stas was also surprised that the bats could live in the immediate neighborhood of the snake.
- boost We'll see if we can't boost you up over here.
- boot He eyed her from under his brows while he bent to light a match upon the sole of his boot.
- bootees As for myself, I took my old slips, that had been my faithful companions for over two years, and a pair of good big roomy bootees.
- bootes Wen I heered 'em say that they demanded it, I felt my blud bileing away down to my bootes; in fac, it seemed as ef my bootes was full of bileing water.
- booties Therefore the Romaines whiche were princes of armies, provided to the one and to the other of these inconvenienses, ordainyng that all the spoyle should apertaine to the publicke, and that the publicke after should bestowe it, as shoulde be thought good: and therfore thei had in tharmie the questours, whom were as we would say, the chamberlaines, to whose charge all the spoyle and booties were committed: whereof the consull was served to geve the ordinarie pay to the souldiours, to succour the wounded, and the sicke, and for the other businesse of the armie.
- booty They were thieves or transgressors who had concealed booty.
- bot No, I didn' see heem dot day no more, bot dot next day I seen heem-goot I seen heem.
- Boots If it is, we will take our boots off an' sit down, won't we?
- Bots And as for quality, and value-bots!
- Bets I had got on to some bets he had put through with the aid of his dirty commissioners.
- Boats In and about the Lofoden Islands alone five thousand boats are thus regularly employed at the height of the season, giving occupation to from twenty to twenty-five thousand men.
- blots In idleness, and because he could do nothing further with words, he began to draw little figures in the blank spaces, heads meant to resemble her head, blots fringed with flames meant to represent-perhaps the entire universe.
- butts Great logs reared their butts or tops out of the heaving mass.
- bites Two or three bites make a whole limb swell; therefore travellers, bring mosquito curtains if you travel here for pleasure.
- bolts Four such bars, or bolts, ran along a portion of each side, and there was a fifth great bar which stretched along the whole forty-five feet from end to end.
- bits Selecting a few choice bits for later use, the balance was separated and allowed to cool.
- bottoms Considerable accumulations of shell-marl take place in fresh-water lakes, and the flat bottoms which mark the sites of lakes which have been drained are frequently dug to obtain this material.
- bodes The legends that gained currency-the army of Russians crossing England, the number of mutilated Belgian babies that were seen, the story of the Germans boiling down their dead to extract the fat, a story that for obscene stupidity beats everything else, the Mons angels, the craze for mascots-all bore witness to the prevalence of a frame of mind that bodes ill for progress.
- boors They do not understand me; the big noisy boors do not understand rhythm or nuance.
- BATES But with "gentlemen" Archy Bates felt himself breathing a larger air.
- BOOS Wordt je teringwijf nu boos? Ik grijp die Tante Toos bij haar doos, ik ram een knuppel recht in d'r roos en laat haar harder zuigen dan een windhoos. – Commerciele Aids by Osdorp Posse
- bytes The resulting file size was 0 bytes.