What is the correct spelling for BOUGUET?
This word (Bouguet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BOUGUET
- baguette Un coup de baguette magique is a 1997 French TV movie written and directed by Roger Vadim.
- beget Then comes the second clause of Francesca's creed-Amor, che a nullo amato amar perdona: true love must needs beget love in return.
- bigot One other imaginative description is the poem of Charles Bigot on La Tour de Constance, in which the Huguenot women were many long years imprisoned.
- Begat Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and every one who loveth Him that begat loveth also Him that is begotten of Him. Herein we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and do His commandments: for this is the love of God, that we observe His commandments.
- Begot By another woman he begot Kunik.