What is the correct spelling for BOVIOUS?
This word (Bovious) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BOVIOUS
- bilious Well, he was of a very bilious temperament.
- bogus He was just about to narrate some of his own experiences with bogus spooks when the Pink Ghost became visible, and the Sergeant started and uttered a surprised exclamation.
- bolus I'll take it on my shoulders, holus-bolus, blame and shame, my boy; but stay here, I cannot let you.
- bonus I got a fancy bonus and a nice vacation in Paris, where I was the rage of the continent.
- bovine The normal rate of respiration for a healthy animal of the bovine species is from 15 to 18 times a minute.
- devious This was getting too devious for words.
- obvious It was significant that neither man made any move toward shaking hands, although it was obvious that they were acquainted, at least.
- Bayous As the Louisianian bank of the Mississippi is completely overflowed at this time of year, and the river itself is infested with the enemy's gunboats, which have run past Vicksburg and Port Hudson, the passage can only be made by a tedious journey in small boats through the swamps and bayous.
- Bevies Sometimes bevies of young girls dance by, each a giggle incarnate.
- Bodies Our sledges were light, our bodies were thin.
- Bogies The pernicious habit of so many adults who fill the imaginations of children with bogies and terrors of an abnormal kind in order to keep them in the path of rectitude by falsehood, is exposed in Mrs. Gargery's method of stopping Pip's questions by telling him that asking questions was the first step in a career of crime.
- Boots And then, how about his clothes, boots and shoes, and so forth?
- Boris "Yes; that was her husband's name, Boris Oblonsky.
- Boils When the water boils hard, put in the eggs, and let them boil exactly three minutes.
- books The books she read, the talk she heard was all filled with it.
- boons So she saluted her with the Salam, and thanked her for her fair boons , saying, "By Allah, O my lady, all that we are in of gladness never befel us save by thy blessing; so praised be Allah who deigned vouchsafe us thy sight!"
- booms There was a rattling of blocks, a creaking of booms , a fierce flapping of canvas.
- boors You English, wherever you are, always look out for your English boors , your beer and 'bifstek'; and when you come here, instead of trying to learn something of the people you visit, and pretend to study, you are guzzling and swearing, and smoking with one another, and no wiser or more polished at the end of your travels than if you had been all the time carousing in a booth at Greenwich."
- BIOS He did not attempt at the time to identify the nature of this stimulatory substance, but since it was derived from living organisms, he called it "Bios."
- BOOS Furtive boos and a few hoarse cheers came from somewhere in the long line of convicts, and Luke saw several men flattened to the ground by swift darting neutro-beams.
- MOVIES Also, she is going into the "movies," and tells us that it is to be "for educational purposes."
- bozos Space Cadets Jerks-in-Training Losers in Space Bozos on Patrol
40 words made from the letters BOVIOUS
4 letter words made from BOVIOUS:bisu, bivo, booi, bous, bovo, busi, buvo, oboi, obvs, ovis, sibu, suib, suiv, suoi, vibo, viso, visu, voio, vous, vuoi, vusi.
3 letter words made from BOVIOUS:boo, bos, bus, iou, iso, obi, oui, sib, sob, sou, sub, suv.
5 letter words made from BOVIOUS:bosio, bosiu, bovio, bovis, obvio, visuo, vobis.