What is the correct spelling for BOWAZIE?
This word (Bowazie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BOWAZIE
- baize It considered the granting of patents, foreign trade with Piedmont and elsewhere, the export of wool, disputes among the merchant companies, dispensations from the operation of the Navigation Act, and a few matters relating to home industry, particularly as regards abuses in the baize trade.
- banzai Banzai" (Kaela Kimura song) "Banzai" (Bz song), 2004 "Banzai Venus", a 2011 single by SKE48 Bonnie Banzai , guitarplayer and singer in Swedish punkband "Asta Kask".
- base We are not seldom reminded to-day of that base to the New Art. He said a little something about tip to base So I made him stop the cab to get out of the place – She's Crafty by beastie boys
- belize registered in other countries: 77 (Antigua and Barbuda 20, Belize 1, Cambodia 1, Cyprus 7, Dominica 6, Finland 2, Latvia 4, Malta 16, former Netherlands Antilles 1, Norway 1, Saint Kitts and Nevis 3, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 10, Sierra Leone 1, Sweden 3, Venezuela 1) (2010) His land is still a mudhole, where you sink up to your knees And he's just another gringo in Belize – Gringo In Belize by Jerry Jeff Walker
- bewail His business was not to bewail the past, but to face resolutely the future.
- beware Beware of your versatilities. No! Phoebus, by thy boys fate we beware Th' unruly flames o'th' firebrand, thy carr; – The Triumphs Of Philamore And Amoret. To The Noblest Of Our Youth And Best Of Friends, Charles Cotton, Esquire. Being At Berisford, At His House In Straffordshire. From London. A Poem by Richard Lovelace
- blaze And think to burst out into sudden blaze, Comes the blind Fury with the abhorred shears, And slits the thin-spun life. RBut not the praise," Phoebus replied, and touched my trembling ears: – Lycidas by John Milton
- blazer Razor, got the h-k with the laser Slid the enterpriser, rent a 99 black blazer – BIG BUSINESS by xzibit
- blowzy Meanwhile it gets us a blowzy character, by shouldering roughly among the children of civilization.
- booze Old Sommerville, they called the man, was a terrible booze artist.
- boozer "I'm no boozer ," muttered Hercule, whom the disaster had sobered.
- boozy And she had married this Larry Pole, who according to Conny looked seedy and was often rather "boozy."
- borzoi I was so like a slim young Borzoi yapping at the nose of a bloodhound.
- bower The visit to Puddingpote Bower , as the Jogglebury dwelling was called, proved as unfortunate as the previous visits; the more people saw of Mr. Sponge the less they liked him, and this time the dislike was mutual.
- bowie Placing his bowie knife between his teeth, with gloved hands he seized and dragged one of the dogs to the campfire.
- bowing "I know my Lord Shaftesbury, and my Lord Grey by sight," I said, bowing to each.
- Babies I'll soon prove to you whose babies those are.
- bewails In act iii all the prisoners are released by ransom, except Bertoldo, who thereupon bewails the falseness of his brother the King.
60 words made from the letters BOWAZIE
3 letter words made from BOWAZIE:abo, awe, azo, bai, biz, boa, bow, ezo, iwo, obi, owe, web, wei, wiz, woe, zea.
4 letter words made from BOWAZIE:aoiz, baez, baio, baiz, bawi, baze, bazi, beza, biwa, bize, boia, boie, bowa, boze, bzoe, ebow, eiwa, eizo, iboe, iowa, iwao, owia, ozia, webo, weiz, wezi, wize, woza, zabi, zawi, zibo, zoba.
5 letter words made from BOWAZIE:aowei, baize, baozi, beowa, bowie, bwazi, bweiz, bwiza, eziba, weibo, zieba, zoabi.