What is the correct spelling for BOWN?
This word (Bown) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BOWN
- blown If it had made a mistake or had been discovered, it would have blown itself to bits.
- bonn 13. Later, Beethoven met Haydn at Bonn.
- boon The labor involved in the making of this room was a boon to Harry King.
- born We are born to fight, we Craigmiles, and father feels it or he never would have given his consent.
- bow He came down to the front, made a bow and threw the square box into the air.
- bowl Thank ye kindly, 'Liza, sit down an' haave a bowl of broth!
- brown The natural color is a pale-brown.
- down "Sit down, Willie," my father said.
- gown She says she won't go to the school dance because she has no pretty gown to wear.
- own I want my own home, I do, I do.
- sown In that year the crop was very largely a failure; many of the people had gone as deep in debt as they could go; and but for the aid sent by the Society of Friends, some of the people would assuredly have died, and a still larger number could not have sown their ground.
- town "You need not carry it in town, but you will as soon as we get away.
- Bowen "Take it easy, young gentlemen, and you shall be treated as such," said old Tom Bowen, a grave, gray-haired, most respectable old man, an elder in the church and county constable for many years.
- bows I looked below me, towards the bows.
- are acceptable