What is the correct spelling for BOWSING?
This word (Bowsing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BOWSING
- basin It happened in the early days of Noah's Basin , when that interesting village contained perhaps a score less people than walk its changeless streets to-day.
- boasting For whilst there would have been nothing peculiar in this solitary woman, with the few thousands in the bank, boasting of her power to separate her nephew from the lady of his choice, there was every thing that was significant in her using the same language in regard to Miss Dare and Mr. Orcutt.
- boding Since the last visit of Helston Varne to Heath Hover, and the boding manifestation that same evening, of the opening door, an unaccountable and evil influence seemed to pervade the place.
- boozing She cured her lord very nearly of boozing , and altogether of duelling.
- boring The Government have been boring for it ever since.
- bosnia There would still be time, perhaps, to reach Vienna before the archducal party should leave for Bosnia .
- bowing With surprise she found Carford bowing low before her.
- bowling I staid here an houre or more chatting with them in a little sorry garden of theirs by the Bowling Alley, and so left them and I by water home, and there was in great pain in mind lest Sir W. Pen, who is going down to the Fleete, should come to me or send for me to be informed in the state of things, and particularly the Victualling, that by my pains he might seem wise.
- boxing A room cluttered with heavy furniture is not like a boxing ring.
- browsing He had been browsing as he went.
- Basing Two writers,  basing their observations on color, physical resemblances, and the fact that the Tinguian blacken their teeth and tattoo their bodies, are convinced that they are the descendants of Japanese castaways; while Moya  states that the features, dress, and customs of this people indicate their migration from the region of the Red Sea in pre-Mohammedan times.
109 words made from the letters BOWSING
3 letter words made from BOWSING:big, bin, bns, bog, bos, bow, gib, gin, gob, ion, iso, iwo, nbw, nib, nig, nob, nog, now, obi, own, sbw, sib, sin, sob, son, sow, wbn, wbs, wig, win, wog, won.
5 letter words made from BOWSING:bigos, bingo, bings, biogs, bison, bogin, bongs, bonis, bosin, bowis, bsing, gnows, gobin, goins, gowin, gowns, ibson, igbos, ingos, ngobi, owing, sibon, signo, siong, siwon, sobig, swing, wingo, wings, winos, wongi, wongs.
4 letter words made from BOWSING:bino, bins, bogi, bogs, boin, bong, bons, bown, bows, bwin, gion, gobi, gobs, gois, gons, gown, gwon, ibon, igno, igon, ings, iong, iwon, ngbs, ngoi, nobi, obin, ogin, owns, sbno, sign, sing, sion, siow, snob, snog, snow, sogn, song, sown, swig, swob, wigs, wing, wins.