What is the correct spelling for BRAD?
This word (Brad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BRAD
- bad I was but a bad speaker, never eloquent, subject to much hesitation in my choice of words, hardly correct in language, and yet I generally carried my point.
- bard No Cymrian bard , according to the primitive law, was allowed the use of weapons.
- bead Buck weakly shook his bead , but was restrained by the nurse from trying to talk.
- bra Main article: List of bra ssiere designs Underwire bra s are built with a semi-circular "underwire", "bra wire", or "wire" embedded in the wire channel that circles the bottom and sides of each cup.
- brad As if drawn by a magnet, all eyes now focused upon Brad and Dan. The two boys shifted uneasily, already beginning to feel uncomfortable.
- brady As soon as he came up, Brady very civilly touched his hat: Well then long life to you, Captain Ussher, and it's you enjoys a fine horse, and it'd be a pity you shouldn't have one.
- brag "Well, perhaps they are, and nothing to brag of at that," replied Mr. Laurie.
- braid In addition to this, the little girls sometimes wear one or two similar but smaller ornaments below this, as well as an ornament at the end of the long braid of hair which hangs down over the middle of their backs.
- bran My mother turned over my scanty wardrobe with perplexed looks; and an immediate cutting and clipping took place, by which old gowns of hers were made into bran new ones for me.
- brand Mrs. Beale, swallowing at one glance her brand -new bravery, which she appeared at once to refer to its origin and to follow in its flights, accepted this as conclusive.
- brat He was a feeble brat from the first.
- bray Over an inn door was painted the name of "Charity Bray ," which we found to be the appellation of the landlady.
- bread Come, I'll give thee, poor Sultan, a little bit of bread .
- broad The greater part, indeed, is beautiful broad carriage-road.
- Brae In spring the farmer ploughs the field That yet will wave wi' yellow corn, In spring the birdie bigs its bield In foggy bank or budding thorn; The burn and brae, the hill and dell, A song of hope are heard to sing, And summer, autumn, winter, tell, Wi' joy or grief, the work o' spring.
- Bred He is absolutely well-bred, Mr. Keen.
- brads Colleen blames Brads longtime enemy and J.
- BRAS Ney has been blamed for want of promptness in his attack upon Quatre Bras ; and Napoleon has been criticised for not having fought at Ligny before the afternoon of the 16th: but their censors should remember that soldiers are but men; and that there must be necessarily some interval of time, before troops, that have been worn and weakened by twenty hours of incessant fatigue and strife, can be fed, rested, reorganized, and brought again into action with any hope of success.