What is the correct spelling for BRAIK?
This word (Braik) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BRAIK
- back Would she call back?
- bark Saba started up and began to bark, while Stas said: "There you have it!
- barrack Nor could there be any doubt that his Barrack-room Ballads were the most popular of his works.
- batik They are all here as is batik, geisha, sarong, teak and gingham.
- beak Is there blood on your beak!
- bra Hearing the sounds of her dressing behind me, I wanted to lunge around and rush her, taking a chance that she might be too busy pulling on a girdle or reaching back to fasten a bra to have the gun in her hand.
- brag I do not boast or brag, but it is common knowledge that my father was the richest man in the city, in this entire part of the country, in fact.
- bragg "Look here, Bragg," he said, turning to Marion's friend, in a voice which was distinctly audible to Mrs. Bunker.
- braid Perhaps she measures her winding-sheet, or thinks of her wedding dress of long ago with its gold braid, and from her old eyes there drops a tear, and she whispers, smiling, into the night: "After all, what does a Jewess need?"
- brain His brain was on fire.
- brake They gave the alarm; our men brake down as fast as they could into the wood.
- bray Sir Matthew Bray, my carriage.
- break 1071. You did not try to break it in any way?
- brick Outside, in the street, a brick suddenly fell among the collegians.
- brie The second time I went into Brie, it was with the General himself, and in his own carriage.
- brig "You must go in the boat, Finnahan, and make sure that we watch the right brig.
- brink Nautauquas stood still suddenly, so suddenly that Pocahontas behind him could not stop quickly enough and fell against him and almost down into a ravine that lay beneath, but Nautauquas caught her on the very brink.
- brisk He was brisk, and of a lively, ready wit, so that whatever he could not perform by strength he completed by wit and policy.
- broke He broke off, and looked across the fo'cas'le.
- brook Old Granny Fox just ran through the house, out the back door, through the hollow tree, and then jumped into a little brook where there was hardly more than enough water to wet her feet.
- rack He came in and placed his hat upon the hall rack, but the old coloured woman made no move to do his bidding.
- Brae "The brae is a little trying, sir," said I. "Speaking as a physician, I should say that you would do well to rest here before you go further."
- Brock Then followed the ignominious surrender of General Hull and his army to Brock, and the consequent occupation of Detroit and the present state of Michigan by the British troops.
- Barack The same year, Baldwin threatened to move to Canada if Barack Obama was elected, and challenged the candidate to box for charity.
- Brian Anne comes to Brian.
34 words made from the letters BRAIK
3 letter words made from BRAIK:air, arb, ark, bai, bar, bra, ira, irk, rbi, rib.
4 letter words made from BRAIK:arki, baik, baki, bari, bark, brak, ikar, irak, kiar, krai, raik, riak.
5 letter words made from BRAIK:bakir, bakri, barik, barki, bikar, birka, kabir, karbi, karib, kibar, kibra, krabi.