What is the correct spelling for BRAOD?
This word (Braod) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BRAOD
- bared The sea-winds rush over the bared hills; the Frische Haff is half-choked with sand; the channel between Elbing, the sea, and Konigsberg is endangered, and the fisheries in the Haff injured.
- brad After the Den Dad had gone, Brad and Dan sat down on a bench to wait.
- brady He had not walked above a mile on his road,-he was going by Ballycloran,-when, coming down the avenue, he saw Pat Brady with his master, Mr. Thady, and of course he didn't pass without waiting to speak to them.
- braid It is as degrading to the noble family of dogs as a footman in gold buttons and gold braid is to the human family.
- brand My father would have had the wretch tied up to the pump, and flogged with a cart-whip, and burnt to the bones with the castle brand!"
- brat If you will kindly take five minutes from that squalling brat- Lloyd, he was in pain.
- bread By and by he was able to eat a bit of bread, and felt better still.
- breed And he loathed and abhorred their entire breed.
- broad It is 5 miles long from N, to S. and 3 miles broad.
- brood Immediately every one started toward the spot where the foolish Bandy-legs was standing, holding a rather short stick in his hand, with which he had doubtless been tormenting the larger snake just as he had previously annoyed her young brood.
- broody Broody hens pluck feathers from their chest, using them to cover the eggs.
- Bred Will bred of necessity.