What is the correct spelling for BREA?
This word (Brea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BREA
- area Outside of this area lay another containing the Germans, and beyond that were the Scotch-Irish.
- bra Abberton, together with his brothers, were featured in the autobiographical documentary entitled Bra Boys: Blood is Thicker than Water, written and co-directed by Sunny Abberton and narrated by actor Russell Crowe.
- bread They'll take bread of you, if I ask them.
- break He promised to be ready for me by day-break.
- bream The tide is low, and the flat congewoi-covered ledges of reef on the southern side of the bar lie bare and exposed to the sun. Here and there in the crystal pools among the rocks, fish have been left by the tide, and as you step over the congewoi, whose teats spurt out jets of water to the pressure of your foot, large silvery bream and gaily-hued parrot-fish rush off and hide themselves from view.
- brew I'll go to bed, and you shall brew me some; and you'll let no one come nigh me; and if I talk light-headed, it's blank paper and scribble, mind that."
- urea Laboratory experiments have also been carried out on such different nitrogenous substances as ethylamine, thiocyanates, gelatin, urea , asparagin, and albuminoids of milk.
- Brae At noon Mrs. Elizabeth Lowe Watson gave a luncheon party under the great trees at her lovely home, Sunny Brae , where the ladies spoke in the afternoon to several hundred people from neighboring ranches.
- Bred But there was a simple dignity in the air and address of the lady, before which even high-bred affectation sank abashed.
- Bret This third party belonged to that peculiar race immortalized by Bret Harte.