What is the correct spelling for BREADE?
This word (Breade) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BREADE
- bade To feel the lips, and to be bade To know your face, and your true shade – The Face Of My Innocence by Arsis
- bead The gown met in a V shape at the throat, with a bead necklace carved above.
- beaded Then, when the girl saw how the case stood, she called for beautiful things, such as a malaki wears,-fine hemp trousers, beaded jacket, good war-shield and brass-bound spear, ear-plugs of pure ivory, and eight necklaces of beads and gold.
- beady A chipmunk ran down an elm and stood staring at her with beady, inquisitive eyes, motionless save for his quivering tail, and she put forth her hand, shyly, beseechingly, as though he held the secret of life she craved.
- bede As a Bede, he was bound not to be over-polite to a Garsider; but he thinks a good deal more of you than he did, and so do most of us-all through Murrell.