What is the correct spelling for BREAKTHRUE?
This word (Breakthrue) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BREAKTHRUE
- breadth Asking Nora, as piteously as a child, to help her to undress, she went to bed, and from that bed she did not rise until the ship had touched another shore, and the breadth of the world lay between herself and Horace.
- breaker I now come to the twenty-third president, Benjamin Harrison, whose campaign was a record breaker. Little heart breaker, you're such a, soul shaker. – Heart Of Fire by riot
- breakthrough The steel truss cantilever bridge was a major engineering breakthrough when first put into practice, as it can span distances of over 1,500 feet (460 m), and can be more easily constructed at difficult crossings by virtue of using little or no falsework. I know it's a breakthrough To see what you've always wanted me to – Breakthrough by bleach
- breath Sir Ulick took breath. Seven dimensions deeper than dimensions of breath Seven mountains higher than the valley of death – Penny for a Thought by Saul Williams
- breathe I know I breathe quick sometimes."
- breathed It was, and I breathed again.
- breather The species is sometimes referred to as the fragile air breather.
- breakthroughs The authors of the Breakthrough also adopted more liberal views on such topics as sexuality and religion, and expressed openly their interest in scientific breakthroughs such as Charles Darwins theory of evolution.
- breathes Give me also the genuine English girl who breathes only the pure air of the country!"