What is the correct spelling for BREATCH?
This word (Breatch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BREATCH
- batch To the DJ scratch, you met yo match 'Cause we're comin' out fresh with a brand new batch, – Step Off Megamix by Grandmaster Flash
- beach Fixing her eyes upon the beach, As though unconscious of his speech, – Three Voices, The by Lewis Carroll
- branch Big bad wolf came over to my ranch Took all my land, left me with a branch – Big Branch by m.i.a.
- breath "Wrap her own sons for her blaspheming breath, "Apollo! wrap them in the shades of death." – Niobe In Distress For Her Children Slain By Apollo, From Ovid's Metamorphoses, Book VI. And From A View Of The Painting Of Mr. Richard Wilson by Phillis Wheatly
- breech So utterly were my senses gone, and naught but strength remaining, that I caught up the cannon with both hands, and dashed it, breech-first, at the doorway.
- broach We may broach to."
- brooch I'm going to fasten it with this little brooch.
- preach But of the knowledge of Christ, of faith, of the consolation of consciences they are unable to preach anything, moreover, this blessed doctrine, the precious holy Gospel, they call Lutheran."
- reach No other means were within my reach, and therefore I thought of none.
- drove out
- enquired about