What is the correct spelling for BRIDED?
This word (Brided) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BRIDED
- abraded At last the base of the cliff is undermined, huge fragments fall down, and these remaining fixed, have to be worn away, atom by atom, until reduced in size they can be rolled about by the waves, and then are more quickly ground into pebbles, sand, or mud. But how often do we see along the bases of retreating cliffs rounded boulders, all thickly clothed by marine productions, showing how little they are abraded and how seldom they are rolled about!
- braided For a while he took no notice of me; then suddenly looked up, shaking back his braided grey locks, and broke into one of his great laughs.
- branded He had lost his position with the team and had been publicly branded a quitter.
- breed "But I hold that you come of a breed as old and as good as any in the land.
- bride He who could play the bride out of the bride groom's arms can surely play his child home to her father again.
- bridle Good bridle -road till within 20 minutes of the top.
- buried They won't be buried , either.
- Boded The families did not commonly affiliate, and the circumstance boded ominously.