What is the correct spelling for BRIEDF?
This word (Briedf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BRIEDF
- bared Looking down, he saw the sand bared of the sea, white and glistening in the moonlight.
- barred They were back in the desert again, and the way to the tree of life was barred .
- berried On either hand was a wood, thick with undergrowth; great pines, spruces, and larches, red-berried rowans, crowding on the steep sides of the ravine; trees of noble stature, shadowing fern and flower, towering against the sunny blue.
- bored She had had no visitors that day, and was bored and restless and longing for conversation.
- brad Brad opened the door.
- braid "Braid your hair just as tight as you can, the way you had it the first day you came.
- braided I suppose your mother braided your hair, and did all the work, that your hands might be as pretty as your face; and certainly she believed that while the boys might possibly fail in life, you would be all right, and marry a prince, and repay her for her kindness.
- bread They wanted bread : so did we.
- breed I've discovered every breed and every species.
- bride Here, after giving her best wishes to the bride , she takes her carriage to the bride 's house to take part in the reception or breakfast.
- brief But in this brief time my sight had grown used to the night, and I saw the object before the carpenter could answer.
- brit 1832 May 2 Report on the Progress of Astronomy Trans Brit .
- buried And then he buried his head in his hands again.
- Braved It was on a grey day, when the vast hill slopes seemed more than ever sinister and reluctant to the little figure that braved them.
- Bred But she was highly bred, and belonged to the cream of English fashion; she had possessed a complexion as pure in its tints as are the interior leaves of a blush rose, and she had never had a thought in her head, and hardly ever a word on her lips. In a coal camp, born and bred I know about old beans Bulldog gravy and cornbread – Coalminers by Uncle Tupelo
- Bret There are illustrated poems by Dr. HOLLAND and J. T. TROWBRIDGE; also, poems by STEDMAN, BRET HARTE, and others.
- Bruited To the uttermost regions of the globe have not the indignant winds bruited its unparalleled infamy?
- briefed All of the involved individuals insisted that Governor Collins had not been briefed on the details of her husbands appointment.
- breeds The worst punishment of sin is that left alone it breeds more sin, and worse sin.
- briefer His reply to the letter of Socrates Smith, A. M., was briefer , but likely to be more satisfactory to the recipient.
54 words made from the letters BRIEDF
5 letter words made from BRIEDF:bdeir, bedri, bider, breid, bride, brief, derbi, efird, febri, fedir, fiber, fibre, fired, freid, fried, rebid.
3 letter words made from BRIEDF:bed, bid, deb, die, dre, fbi, fdr, feb, fed, fib, fir, fri, ire, rbi, reb, red, ref, rib, rid.
4 letter words made from BRIEDF:bide, bier, bird, brie, deif, dier, dire, eifb, febi, ferb, fibe, fire, frei, frie, ibrd, reid, ride, ried, rife.