What is the correct spelling for BRIGDE?
This word (Brigde) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BRIGDE
- bride She was such a pretty bride.
- bridge You will have your longitude, then, before you go on the bridge to observe for ex-meridian and meridian altitudes.
- bridges The quays of the Neva above and below the bridges will be seen to present as animated a scene as the busy thoroughfares.
- bridget Bridget had an impression, and sprang up.
- brig Eric's first feeling, on seeing the brig, and the fear created among his captors, was of intense joy, and he watched its steady growth upon the horizon with eager anxiety.
- brigade The fire brigade of the circus went to work as speedily as possible.
- brigadier Am I the brigadier-general?
- brigid Oh, St. Joseph and St. Patrick and St. Brigid, and St. James, have mercy on me now!
- Bragged He said you bragged about such matters to your friends.
- Bricked But those old familiar trees, the particular hedges he had worked among so many years, the very turf of the meadows over which he had walked so many times, the view down the road from the garden gate, the distant sign-post and the red-bricked farmhouse-all these things had become part of his life.
- Bridged He wanted to find the river, and, more especially, the tree that bridged it, as soon as possible.
- Bridger A final wave of expansion onto the Plains came with white aid, following the treaty at Fort Bridger, July 3, 1868. While agreeing in part with these conclusions, we would not confine the Shoshone restriction to the territory west of the Continental Divide to such limited periods.
- brigades Where such machinery does not yet exist, volunteers, civic leagues, boys' brigades, etc.