What is the correct spelling for BRIGER?
This word (Briger) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BRIGER
- beige Among the older pieces in the collection of Tang funerary wares there is a beige amphora with dragon handles, a typical polychrome figure of Ch'I-t'ou with an animal head and a 'three-colour' (green/brown/yellow) phoenix head pilgrims flask.
- bigger I'm bigger than you. Cause there's a hole in my heart getting bigger And everything I'll ever be I've been And I need someone to pull the trigger So if you're what I think you'll be – Someone To Pull The Trigger by Matthew Sweet
- brag I hope ye will that, but dinna brag aboot it 'til ye get it. And they light one up and they boast and brag So content because they got a Harry Rag – Harry Rag by kinks
- bridge When the river's high we jump off the bridge When we get home we play some didge – Mango Pickle Down River by m.i.a.
- bridges And if you know me well enough you know I burn bridges, with flaky muthafuckers and stool pigeons. – Explain Yourself by nonpoint
- brie Brie dropped his hand from my collar, looking by no means at ease.
- brier He was smoking a very black brier -root pipe, and perhaps his Majesty enjoyed the weed all the more that there was just above his head, tacked to the wall, a large placard, containing the words, "No smoking allowed in this room, or in any other part of the theatre."
- brig The brig reached her destination-Creekhaven-on the fifth day, and Mr. Jewell found himself an honored guest at the skipper's cottage.
- brogue I asked her what was the reason of it, and she said in their establishment a great many of the upper crust Irish came to trade, and she had caught just the least taste of a brogue in waiting on them-which was natural, and accounts for the accent so many of these French girls have, which I must own has puzzled me a little.
- broker "It's possible," returned the broker .
- rigger The grandfathers of the blacks of Hinchinbrook Island and the islands of Rockingham Bay have been popularly credited with the art of making out-rigger canoes, such as were common a few miles to the north.
- rigor Then I am full of regret for you, because-because I know the rigor of police discipline.
- Bridged By means of this, he bridged the gorge, and rescued the father of Antoinette, and naturally, he had to accompany him to the hotel, and stay to dinner.
- Bringer Many dark days are coming to you, when you shall not feel the west wind, the bearer of fine weather, blowing over you from land to sea; nor shall you see the blossoms open white over the hills, nor feel the earth grow warm as the summer comes in, because the bringer of fair weather is angry with you for the foolishness which you have done.
- Roger Don't you remember, Roger ?
- Berger In 1910, the Socialists of Milwaukee carried the city, secured twelve members of the lower house of the state legislature, elected two state Senators, and returned Mr. Victor Berger to Congress.
- Bridger I have to report at Bridger .
- brigs The two brigs were, in fact, as equally matched as could well be.
- briers In a thick patch of briers I lay down beside a log and slept, and opening my eyes I saw a star.
- burger Mr. Burger said he was sorry we had to leave the Pretoria district, but he could understand our horses would have all been killed by the sickness if we had stopped at Poortjesnek.
- brighter "Well," she replied, "I have seen you brighter , but you're anxious and played out.
- brisker The firing grew brisker and brisker .
- biker Cone, as Biker Boy, immediately responded "I talk to people politely.