What is the correct spelling for BRINNGING?
This word (Brinnging) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BRINNGING
- arranging "We have finished just in time," she continued, arranging the intendant's papers.
- belonging Except those belonging to the General and staff-officers, there was not a single horse in the whole army.
- blinking The Billionaire sat blinking , for a moment.
- bragging Then, up and at him again with his sharp bill; and after he had thus driven and ridden his big enemy a mile or so from the nest, he went home to his mate, chuckling and bragging as if trying to tell her what a wonderful fellow he was.
- branching Nobody was to be seen; he was sitting in the hollow at the foot of the hill, and under the shade of a low branching tree.
- branding The masters seldom, if ever, try to govern their slaves by moral influence, but by whipping, kicking, beating, starving, branding , cat-hauling, loading with irons, imprisoning, or by some other cruel mode of torturing.
- bringing A few days ago a servant came to my room, bringing a card.
- browning "Shakespeare," says some one, "makes his characters live; Browning makes his think."
- drinking "Boss, Jack'd been drinking ," said Moore, weakly.
- ranging The doctor's sworn information stated the whole terrible case of the poisoning, ranging from his first suspicions and their confirmation, to Helena's atrocious attempt to accuse her innocent sister of her own guilt.
- banging Sometimes, in the morning, five hundred men or more-garrison artillery, engineers, and infantry-muster there, previous to marching to their posts; there is a banging of drums, a blowing of bugles, a bobbing vision of cocked-hats, and a roar of hoarse words of command-all the pomp and pride and circumstance of glorious war before the fighting begins.
36 words made from the letters BRINNGING
3 letter words made from BRINNGING:big, bin, gib, gig, gin, igg, inn, nib, nig, rbi, rib, rig.
4 letter words made from BRINNGING:bigi, bini, binn, biri, bnin, brig, gign, gnrn, grin, ibig, ibni, iing, ingi, nigg, ning, ring.
5 letter words made from BRINNGING:binni, birni, bring, brini, gring, iring, ningi, ninib.