What is the correct spelling for BRIUSES?
This word (Briuses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BRIUSES
- bruise Fortunately the soil had been soft, and the only damage done was a slight bruise across the upper part of the foot.
- bruised But you and Clare are both people whose only salvation is in being hurt and knocked about and bruised to such an extent that they simply don't know where they are.
- bruiser The Bruiser had expected some defence, and the terrible blow had been even more powerful than he intended.
- Biases But those who admit the utility of the one, and laugh at the other, show themselves to be not wise but prejudiced, not learned but one-sided, and prove that their want of belief in religion biases their intelligence, predisposing them to reject from the hand of religion that which they accept from the hand of science.
- Brasses He was getting on-on; he wouldn't polish brasses and take the lodgers' boots to be mended!...
- Bruises Present my sympathy and respects to your folks, and assure them I am not hurt-only a few bruises and burns which do not annoy me in the least.
- Viruses Debian's security mechanism is what protects your system from many viruses.
- rouses Then the dryness of the season Rouses up anew his ire; Next its wetness without reason Makes him grumbling bolts to fire.
- bruisers Even as animals in a pit they fought, now on their knees straining each to break the other's hold, now wallowing together on the floor, now on their feet, slogging like bruisers of the old school.
- buses The horns of taxi-cabs passing below could be plainly heard, and the drone and rattle of motor-buses.
- ruses Ruses by which he established himself in the eyes of others, not as he was but as he desired them to think him, had seemed to him then the product of a practical, superior nature.
- rises She rises to the occasion.
- brushes It is like seeing a musician trying to live without music, or an artist without pencils and brushes .
- cruises You could take people out on cruises who would never get out if you didn't take them!
- browses As to his food, it is nothing but a few herbs, which are found in the least barren parts of the deserts, and prickly bushes, upon which he browses as a delicacy; sometimes he does not find even these for many days, yet pursues his journey with a degree of patience which is hardly credible.
132 words made from the letters BRIUSES
4 letter words made from BRIUSES:beru, beur, bier, biru, bise, bisu, breu, brie, bris, brue, brus, bure, buri, busi, buss, ebru, ebur, eris, eriu, iesu, iure, reub, ribs, ries, rieu, rise, rube, rubs, rues, ruse, sebs, sebu, seib, serb, sibu, sire, sise, ssri, sube, suer, sues, suib, suir, surb, sure, urbi, urie, user, uses, ussr.
5 letter words made from BRIUSES:besir, bessi, beurs, biers, bires, bises, bress, bries, brise, briss, bruse, bruss, buies, bures, buser, buses, busse, bussi, iesus, isser, issue, isues, rebis, rebus, reiss, resus, reuss, ribes, riess, rises, risus, rubei, rubes, rubis, ruess, ruses, rusie, russe, russi, sebsi, seibu, sersi, sibur, siers, sirbu, sires, sirus, suber, suebi, suers, suire, sures, suris, urbie, urbis, uribe, urssb, users, ussie.
3 letter words made from BRIUSES:bse, bur, bus, esr, ies, ire, irs, rbi, reb, res, rib, rub, rue, sbe, sib, sir, sis, sse, sub, sue, sur, sus, use.