What is the correct spelling for BROLEN?
This word (Brolen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BROLEN
- baleen It is hypothesized that these mutations occurred in cetaceans already possessing preliminary baleen structures, leading to the pseudogenization of a "genetic toolkit" for enamel production.
- baron The Baron lived in a small, simply arranged yurta, set up in the courtyard of a Chinese hong.
- barren Dream-houses, built on barren sands, dissolving in mists of tears as the years spell the bitter, brutal thing that we call wisdom!
- berlin You went once to a place the other side of Berlin.
- blown And so we went away, with a last kiss blown at Baby Paul and a thousand good wishes from Eulalie.
- boleyn Here perished Lady Jane Grey, Anne Boleyn, Katharine Howard, and Queen Elizabeth's unfortunate favorite, the Earl of Essex.
- boolean For example, solids defined via combinations of regularized boolean operations cannot necessarily be represented as the sweep of a primitive moving according to a space trajectory, except in very simple cases.
- boron Common alloyants include manganese (the most common one), nickel, chromium, molybdenum, vanadium, silicon, and boron.
- bran Shreds of dampened paper, or damp bran scattered over the carpet facilitate its cleaning; or in lieu of these the broom may be wet and shaken as free from water as possible before using.
- brazen Now amidst the general distress it is related that a brazen shield fell from heaven into the hands of Numa.
- brine But that time was so entirely over and done with that there were not enough real fishermen left to man the lifeboat, and the smell of fish and brine had departed, even from the narrow alleys in the old part of the town where it had been for hundreds of years.
- broaden He did not share Mr. Fairfield's opinion that the experience was a good one for Patty, and would broaden her views of humanity in general, and teach her a few worth-while lessons.
- brogan Brogan came on for the last four minutes of the game and got Dublins last point of the game.
- broil A Polled-Angus heifer, fed and watered and cared for like a child, should be killed suddenly without fright, and butchered properly; let the choice pieces hang from a rafter by green withes and be smoked with hickory logs until the fibres begin to dry in them, then cut down and broil.
- broiled "I'm glad he didn't ask me if I ever ate broiled chicken for Sunday breakfast," said Tom.
- broiler Have ready a hot dish with butter, pepper, salt, and cream, and throw the mushrooms into this as they are taken from the broiler.
- broiling The time for pan-broiling is the same as for broiling.
- broken I have never known why it was broken off.
- Bremen Now one of the rescued men spoke up in broken English, and said that there were others still on the Bremen, down in the engine-room.
100 words made from the letters BROLEN
3 letter words made from BROLEN:bel, ben, ebn, enl, eon, ern, leo, ler, lob, nbe, neb, neo, nob, one, orb, ore, reb, rob, roe, ron.
4 letter words made from BROLEN:belo, beno, beon, beor, bern, blon, boel, boen, boer, bole, bone, bonr, bore, born, bren, ebon, ebro, enlo, enol, eorl, lebo, leon, lero, lobe, loeb, loen, lone, lore, lorn, nebo, nero, noel, noer, norb, nrlb, obel, oben, orbe, orne, rebo, reno, rnlb, robe, roen, role.
5 letter words made from BROLEN:belon, beorn, berlo, berno, berol, beron, bolen, boler, boner, boren, borle, breno, breon, broen, ebron, enrol, erbol, lebon, lebor, loben, lober, loner, loren, nerol, nobel, noble, nobre, orben, orlen, renob, robel, roben, roble, robln, rolen.